Wednesday, September 12, 2012

a week (or so) of free/cheap outfits {Click it!}

This one's from yesterday... Comfy Day!
Shirt: Goodwill, $3.99
Jeans: Goodwill, $4.99
Hat: Fuego, $14.99
Shoes: Keen, $24.99 (still on sale, though!)
I thought it'd be fun, since most of my clothes come from Goodwill {CHEAP!} or are given to me {FREE!!}, I'd document it here :) Disclaimer: I'm not a fashionista, nor do I claim to be posh in any way. I just like cheap or free clothing that doesn't make me look like a hobo...
Also, the only thing I don't completely skimp out on is shoes :) There are SOME things that are better {not} secondhand. Like underwear, hats, and shoes.

 





My hubby and I got a nice 2 hour break today!! So I thought I'd try to dress up and make it feel like a real date :) Our "date" consisted of coffee with friends {impromptu!} and a grocery store run {HA!!} That's kind of how you roll when you're old and left alone without the kiddos.
Coffee Date :)
Capris: Free!
Shirt: Goodwill, $3.99
Tank: Free, but long story...
Shoes: Target (long ago), ~$6.99? (on sale)





 

 

 
Is it Fall yet??
Shirt (Banana Republic and one of my favs): Goodwill, $3.99
Cardigan (Forever 21): Free
Capris: Yard Sale, $2.00
Shoes: Goodwill (shoot, I broke my own rule...), $4.99
Necklace: Paparazzi Jewelry, $5.00
I'm actually really looking forward to Fall... Hot soup cooking everyday, layering on the clothes, Autumn smells, and gorgeous colors. The weather has been a bit undecisive this week {freezing in the morning to very warm in the afternoons}, thus the need for layers :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Beachy :)
Shirt: Goodwill, $4.99
Tank: Forever 21, $3.99
Belt: Ross (FOREVER ago), ~$5.99?
{sometimes brand new is still cheap!}
Jeans: yard sale, $2.00
Shoes: Online sale, $14.99
Necklace: Paparrazzi Jewelry. $5.00
 
 
 
We're heading to the "beach" {beach=state park on the water} and it is surprisingly warm for September! Have a happy, sunny day!!
 




Yesterday, we took the fam to the fair! There simply was no time to post yesterday. In fact, I only took a couple pictures all day. However, like usual, I dressed in thrifty garb :) My outfit totaled to less than $5.00... And my hubby thought I looked good ;) Enjoy one of the only pictures from the fair!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so BEAUTIFUL!!! and I love all the outfits! Such a fun blog and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to my lone follower... you are a true friend! :)

      Delete