Alright. New Blog. First thing to note is...I <3 Goodwill. That's basically it. I absolutely love finding cute things for very cheap. And where better to look than Goodwill?! They have one row of color coded short sleeve shirts, one row of color coded long sleeve shirts, one row of color coded shorts...oh and they are all ALSO divided up by size while in their nice color coded rows. And then there is one row of jeans. One ladies section. One juniors section. PERFECTION!!
I don't like having too many choices. I know what I like most of the time, but when there are too many things to look at and try to decide from, my brain melts. Literally. One time, my family and I went to Cold Stone Creamery where I walked in and wilted in the shadow of fifteen and a half billion choices of ice cream, ten billion choices of toppings, waffle cones, waffle bowls....Waffle bowls dipped in chocolate, waffle bowls dipped in chocolate AND nuts. Or sprinkles. Or coconut. Do I really need to go on?? I had a meltdown like I have never experienced in. my. life... As my husband asked me that one simple question, I felt as if the entire weight of the universe fell into my hands and I needed to make a decision RIGHT THAT SECOND.
"What kind do you want?"
(starting to sob) "I....don't........KNOW!!"
I excused myself to the bathroom to maintain any composure that remained in me.
I don't like having too many choices. Now add to that my love for finding a good deal, and somewhat a taste for fashion. and you have (drum roll, please...............)
GOODWILL!!!!!!!
(applause...triumphant music playing.....)
No comments:
Post a Comment